Shady black-budget off network ops are a scary place kept out of investors view. Search engines working with this company hide negative company wrongdoings.
- What corporate execs are not telling investors could devalue your portfolio.
- Black budget social media reputation management smear campaigns harming brand.
- Executives can not control their employees who threaten outspoken former members.
- Corporate bad governance destroying brands community and trust.
- The dark side of eBay investing. What shareholders should know.
This offshore website hosted in Moscow RU is owned by eBay top rated seller Hubcap Joe.
Hubcap Joe is being manipulated by eBay corporate insiders to bully and cause harm to outspoken former members. Weebly is also used to create hate pages. YouTube is the major player in anonymous hate channels and videos.
Hubcap Joe created hate videos and channels running on YouTube are not removed despite violating YouTube policy on privacy and bullying.
Doc’s articles are mostly hidden in Googles index. While eBay crazeenydriver troll created hate videos against Doc are given preference in Google search index.
The following video is proof Hubcap Joe is doing the black ops activity. Feds should investigate this company for it’s dirty dark side black budged deals. Doc also shows examples of eBay motor vehicle listings missing their mileage in summary pages.